SVAKOM NOVA kegel balls
|Size:||1.42 x 5.31 x 1.77"
(3.6 x 13.5 x 4.5cm)
|Double Ball (Small)|
|Size:||1.1 x 6.38 x 2.76"
(2.8 x 16.2 x 7cm)
|Double Ball (Large)|
|Size:||1.26 x 6.69 x 3.15"
(3.2 x 17 x 8cm)
- Durable ring for east retrieval
- Easy to clean
Health in mind
Taking care of your health is important. Nova is designed to specifically improve the pelvic floor. As you move, the ball vibrates against the outer shell of Nova causing your pelvic muscles to contract
- Suitable for training pelvic floor muscles
- Tapered tip for easy insertion
- Three different weighted balls for effective stimulation
How to use
For first time users, in order to help your body adapt to the ball please use 49g single ball, 30 minutes each day, for about 30 days.
After your body has adjusted to the single ball, you can use the 75g double ball to increase the exercise intensity, exercise for 30 minutes a day each day, for about 30 days.
During this phase, your body can easily control the double ball, so to step up the training intensity, you can use the 95g double ball, 30 minutes a day, for about 30 days.
- When using the exercises, you should use the NOVA ball while walking, running, swimming, dancing, or doing the house work, instead of sitting or lying still, as these kinds of movements can make the ball inside your body move to stimulate the vagina muscles, therefore exercising the PC muscle.
- During the exercise, if you begin to feel unwell after using it, please stop using the ball and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- If you have serious Vaginitis, Vulvitis or PID you should NOT use the ball until you are cured.
- DO NOT use the ball 30 days after an abortion surgery or 3 months after giving birth. For special situations please consult your doctor.
- DO NOT use the ball during pregnancy or during your period.
Can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes