Almost every day we get a plethora of fabulous comments at Sinsins, and as a general rule we don’t tend to sing too loudly about our praises. Call us shy, or maybe even a bit scatty... the fact is we can’t keep hiding in the shadows, so we’ve chosen to share the weight of compliments with you.
Pen to paper, well finger to keyboard, here is (in no particular order) our top ten reasons for shopping with us at Sinsins.
1. Customer service: in a recent in house customer survey we scored a mighty impressive 98%. We’re not perfect but we always do our very utmost for customers wherever possible.
2. Product Knowledge: we really do know our stuff here. Years of experience combined with years of listening to customer feedback gives us a definite edge. We keep a cynical head with every new product that crops up... purposefully looking for defect over grandiose claims etc. We don’t get swept away by the hype and miraculous promises which new products seem to bring with them. Our objective eye is keen, and we refuse to sell products which aren’t up to scratch.
3. Honesty: We say it as it is, we never lie in order to achieve a sale. We give you our honest opinion on every product. We also tell you what our customers feed back - We are lucky enough to have a fantastic, friendly rapport with our customers, many of whom return over and over because they like and trust us.
4. Independent: we are a small and proudly independent store. Unlike a large, multinational chain we have a heart, and we care massively about our customers because without them we are nothing. We are not tied to selling certain ranges, we keep our prices as keen as we possibly can... and we like to think that our style and presentation is unique. Even our website has space totally dedicated to our Norfolk roots, showcasing beautiful countryside and talented local artists.
5. Community: we are massively active within our local community, whether it is offering raffle prizes for local charity fundraisers, guesting on local BBC radio or being invited to do talks to Relate Counsellors, Psychosexual therapists, The Institute of Psychosexual Medicine, GP’s, Nurses, and even the Gynaecology Unit at the N&N Hospital, Norfolk.
6. Passion: We are totally dedicated and passionate about what we do and how we do it. Our day is often taken with listening to customers and offering advice in a very approachable, down to earth way without trying to exact a sale out of the situation. We never pressurise customers to purchase.
7. Confidentiality: We know just how important confidentiality can be to everyone who passes through our doors. We never share customer details with any third party. We never discuss customer purchases with friends. We never judge or discriminate. What is said in the Boutique of Love stays in the Boutique of Love.
8. Decorum& Integrity: everything we do is with decorum and integrity. We are not a sex shop, we do not sell pornography. With open windows and a sleaze less environment, we offer our customers a down to earth ambience, where pride removes embarrassment. As if you were buying a new dress or a new jacket, you want to feel good, look good and enjoy the experience. Our product base has to fulfil the following criteria: functionality, longevity, fabulous presentation, and delivering a certain level of pampered je ne sais quoi. We also consider the sensual, the luxurious and the indulgent and we avoid the blatantly crass, predictably sexual and the downright offensive.
9. Loyalty: Sinsins first opened over 13 years ago... once a Sinsins customer, always a Sinsins customer. Based in Norwich, our customers tend to be our best advert. Much of our business is either through repeat custom or customer recommendation. Each and every customer means so much to us, especially in these harsher economic times. We treat our customers as individuals, not just another sale.
10. Friendly: We’re really friendly. We are all too aware that many customers can be nervous the first time round for a variety of reasons. We are very down to earth and we will go out of our way to make you feel at ease. Sinsins is not a sex shop; we are quite particular about that. We are a Boutique of Love. Yes we sell toys for your personal pleasure, but our product range is beautifully presented and there is not an ounce of negativity or sordidness about us or what we sell. We aim to dissipate your nerves and replace them with smiles, trust and a sense of pride. We understand and we provide the perfect environment to make you at ease. We’re happy to talk and answer all your questions in a professional, totally confidential manner without judgement. We will help you find the right products for your enjoyment, without a heavy sales pitch and you will be surprised at just how easy it all is.
Do check us out at www.sinsins.com where you can shop and read a lot more about us, our shop and our way of doing things.... but best of all, do pop into our little Boutique of Love in Norwich and say hello.
Thanks for reading this post.
Here at team Sinsins we feel blessed to live in a glorious county, surrounded with stunning views and beautiful hot spots! This bank holiday weekend, we packed up our tent and headed into the countryside for a welcome spot of R&R...
Click here to see a small collective of shots taken whilst out and about. We're sure they'll raise a smile... and maybe encourage you to venture out in the coming weeks for a spot of fresh air and open sky therapy!
Have fun and best wishes all
LONG LIVE LOVE
Team Sinsins x